Looking to extend your living, cooking, dining, and entertaining spaces in your backyard? Designing an outdoor kitchen that will let you flip burgers on the grill, throw a frisbee to your pooch, play with your kids, and entertain friends and family, all at the same time? Installing a functional and attractive outdoor kitchen requires careful planning and creativity to reimagine your yard. The renovation specialists at Bucks County Cabinetry & Design discuss critical aspects of setting up your outdoor cook space.
Top Considerations for Designing a Fantastic Outdoor Kitchen
- Location: Assess the space where you wish to set up your outdoor kitchen. Think about open-to-sky designs versus semi-sheltered or closed structures. Look at the location of your water lines and determine a spot that can get water supply without expensive plumbing.
- Appliances: Decide which appliances you will need. From smokers, griddles, Rotisserie kits and flat-top-frills, to pizza ovens, deep fryers, power burners and coolers or mini-refrigerators, each may have its own requirements for space and fuel type.
- Storage: Many homeowners tend to indulge in high-end cooking appliances and décor, without adequate consideration for storage.
- Think weatherproof cabinetry with trims and panels that add a touch of class and elegance to your outdoor kitchen.
- Choose a worktop that reflects your personality and ensures hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
- Decide if you need a warming drawer, a trash receptacle, a deep sink and other such amenities.
- Plan your storage and custom cabinetry based on the type of cooking tools, appliances, and ingredients you will use. Aim for smart storage systems with dedicated spaces for large pots and pans, cutting boards, skewer sticks, serving dishes, cutlery, and other accessories.
Hire the Experienced Bucks County Remodelers for a Custom Outdoor Kitchen
At Bucks County Cabinetry & Design, we are passionate about designing and delivering custom kitchens that increase the value, appeal, and functionality of your home. Whether it is the layout, materials, surfaces, storage, appliances, or amenities, we provide appropriate advice and creative solutions based on your requirements and budget. You can count on us for custom outdoor kitchens that feature top quality materials and impeccable craftsmanship.
Check out some of our past projects for ideas and inspiration. Our bespoke cabinetry designs and tailor-made storage solutions are an integral part of stunning outdoor kitchens.
Partner with the experts at Bucks County Cabinetry & Design to design and install the backyard kitchen of your dreams. Call 215-489-0851 to discuss your requirements or schedule a consultation online.