Attractive Options to Combine Form and Function
For homeowners looking to maximize every dollar spent on home improvement projects, there is nothing more satisfying and versatile than custom built-ins. Suitable for transforming any space or room in your home, custom built-ins:
- Add functionality, flexibility, and appeal to the space.
- Create better organization and storage systems while reducing clutter.
- Offer interior design flexibility and improve space utilization.
- Enhance your home décor with striking display options.
- Increase the value of your home. Custom built-ins are an attractive proposition for prospective home buyers.
The home remodeling experts at Bucks County Cabinetry & Design discuss popular ideas for adding custom built-ins to your home.
Top Custom Built-ins that Enhance the Value and Appeal of your Home
Custom built-ins can make every room in your home more attractive and functional. The charm and uniqueness that they lend to your spaces make custom built-ins one of the smartest and most value-adding projects within home improvement. Besides specialty custom cabinetry for your kitchen and bathrooms, here are some tailor-made built-ins that you may want to consider for your home renovation projects:
- Add floor to ceiling bookshelves to a study, home library, or home office, along with a rolling ladder that adds character to the space.
- Create wraparound shelves in wall corners such as a breakfast nook or reading nook.
- Enhance your walk-in wardrobe with creative built-ins that make storage and retrieval of clothes and accessories a breeze.
- Maximize the space around the headboard behind your bed with custom shelves to store bedside knick-knacks, photo frames, medication, and other favorite memorabilia.
- Create a mirror image of shelves or cabinetry around the fireplace mantel or a media wall to stack more books. After all, you can never have too many books!
- Design custom built-ins for your mudroom based on your family’s unique needs and preferences. Get dedicated spaces for boots, hats, mittens, coats, jackets, backpacks, sports kits, and other items that you store in this space. Enjoy a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Add racks, shelves, drawers, or cabinets in your laundry room to streamline the space around your washer and dryer. Tailor-made solutions will create practical zones for folding clothes, ironing clothes, hanging clothes to dry, storing laundry hampers, and more.
- Make a lavish display of your wine collection with custom built-ins. This is a perfect conversation starter with guests and visitors.
- Carve out additional storage in an unexpected space. For example:
- Create cabinets and drawers under a non-stacked staircase.
- Build bench seating along a wide and tall window.
- Add open or closed shelves above or around the door and window frames, or even behind the doors.
Hire the Bucks County Remodeling Experts for High-Quality Custom Built-ins
At Bucks County Cabinetry & Design, we have decades of experience in designing and handcrafting custom built-ins for every space and budget. From simple racks, shelves and cabinets, to secret doors, innovative room dividers, and specialized cabinetry with elaborate architectural millwork, our skilled professionals can build a wide range of custom solutions. Whether it is the living, dining, cooking, working, or entertaining spaces, or the passageways, stairways, or other areas of your home, let our experts help you with tailor-made built-ins. You can look forward to thoughtful storage, flexible configurations, and a great deal of charm in your tidy, well-organized home.
Explore some of our past projects for beautiful and functional custom built-ins. Our clients love our unique design suggestions, quality workmanship, and consistent customer service.
Get fantastic custom built-in solutions for storage and display with the help of the experts at Bucks County Cabinetry & Design. Give us a call at 215-489-0851 to discuss your requirements or contact us online.